Friday, May 23, 2008

Hodge Podge

I have a mixture of things to talk about and decided to do it in one post...hence the hodge podge.  Don't ask...LOL...anyway...

My debts have been going down (slowly, but going down) and my net worth has been going up (again slowly).  It's always nice to see them moving in the right direction!

Yesterday, I received the excess money from my college grant.  I immediately transferred the $106.15 to my credit card.

We also received my husband's paycheck so off went $442.60 to the savings for 1/2 the mortgage payment.

I'm pretty sure my husband needs to get gas today so we'll see how that goes.  A few days ago the gas was up to $3.869.  I'm sure it's above that by now so filling up will probably be over the $65.00 it was last time.

Also on an "earning money online" note, I signed up with Ebates.com today.  They were giving out $10.00 referral bonuses to both me and the referrer.  I don't know how I missed them in the past because I am always shopping online!  Thanks to 2 Nickels Making a Dollar for mentioning and referring Ebates!  I've now added Ebates to my list of online money earnings and a referral link.  Again no pressure!

No comments: