Thursday, June 5, 2008

2-Week Pay Period: June 4, 2008

I apologize for not being around much the past couple of days. Between the boys getting out of school for the summer, all their end of school activities, and my mountain of college school work, I really haven't had much time to close out the 2-week finances.

But I did them all tonight! And I had 2 days worth of receipts to take care of in my check ledger and Quicken. 

  • I had $116 left at the end of the 2 weeks so I split them up among my various savings funds.  You'll notice the increase in some of my progression bars.  I split $23.30 among 5 different savings funds: Auto Purchase, Home, Investment Property, Vacation, and Yard Sale.
  • I transferred $442.60 to my credit union savings account to cover 1/2 of the mortgage payment.
  • I set up some additional future bill payments online using billpay.  The electric, water/sewer, and phone (landline) are all set up for the end of the month.
  • I still need to take care of the heloc and AAA bills.  I'll be writing out checks for those.  The heloc interest is only $151.14 this month (and my interest rate went down to 4%!) so my principal payment will be $148.86 this month.  
Another thing you may notice over on the sidebar is the NetWorthIQ graph.  I've put in all the info I had to January.  I like seeing how it's gone up!

Oh and are gas prices going down?  My husband got gas today and paid $3.899!  He may have just gotten lucky, but I'll live in la-la land at least until he gets gas again...LOL.

No comments: