Sunday, June 29, 2008

I'm Anxiously Waiting...

...for this month to end so I can do all the updates.  I'm pretty sure it won't look that great, but that's ok.  I really just want to close out June and move onto July with three paychecks.

Yesterday was my birthday so we went out to eat for dinner.  Nothing extravagant...we spent $29.99 including tip for the 4 of us.

The blow money idea seems to be working out well so far.  My husband hasn't mentioned once how he doesn't have any money to spend on what he wants.  Yay!

Tomorrow should be a small spend day.  My husband will probably get lunch at work and that's it.  Interest should start showing up in the accounts tomorrow, too.

With the extra paycheck next month I'll be transferring $100 each pay period over to the auto insurance savings for our January payment.  

No comments: