Sunday, June 22, 2008

Movie Expenses

We went to the movies yesterday.  Total spent was $49!  It's outrageous!  It's also why we don't go see movies often.  The last one was Horton Hears a Who and before that was Harry Potter 5.

My youngest is really obsessed about the Hulk.  He has watched almost all of the original series, the first movie over and over, and sings the movie music while he plays.  He has tons of Hulk toys and clothes.  So my husband took him to see the movie.

My oldest didn't want to see The Incredible Hulk so we went to see Get Smart instead.  It was very funny!

The next movie we go to see in the theatre will probably be the next Harry Potter.  It's just too expensive to go all the time.  But I do have a list going of movies I would like to buy when the price is right.

No comments: