Monday, June 23, 2008

Day of Expenses and New Email

Today has been filled with quite a few expenses.

I had my endocrinologist appointment.  I have to go in every 6-8 weeks to 6 months depending on my lab results.  So that was an expected $25 co-pay.  What wasn't expected was part of my prescription to change so I had to pay another $25.92 at the pharmacy.  It is a 3-month supply and I have to only take 1/2 at a time so I probably will not need to refill it for quite some time.

While at the pharmacy I bought some needed supplies.  So there was another $37.68.  OK...the candy bars for me and my sons were not needed, but nice to have.  The rest were needed personal items including an OTC vitamin refill that my endo told me to take previously.  Plus some milk (cheaper here than at grocery store) and bread.

I have opened up a new email address specifically for this blog.  It is at ditchmydebt at gmail dot com.  For future reference it is located over in my sidebar.  

No comments: