Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Advertisements/Solicited Reviews

I wanted to make a quick post about advertisements/solicited reviews on this blog.  What advertisements/solicited reviews you may be asking?  Well that's exactly the point...there aren't any.  And that's the way I'd like to keep it.  

Lately, I have been receiving all kinds of emails requesting advertisements/solicited reviews be put onto my blog.  So I've decided to answer you all right now as well as anyone else thinking about making a similar request.

Thank you very much for your email requesting information regarding the placement of your advertisement/solicited review on my blog.  At this time I am not interested in advertisements/solicited reviews on my blog.  Nor do I feel I will be interested in the future.  Nothing personal.  I just want to keep my site as clean and free of items I do not support or potentially do not support.  This means no advertising/solicited reviews.  Again thank you for your consideration, but I will have to pass.

There that should take care of that!  I hope!

As some of my readers may know I have placed some banners and items on my blog as well of reviews of items, which I do support and/or believe are good products.  The difference is that I have chosen them, have control over the content, and support the causes in some way.  I will NOT put advertisements/solicited reviews on this blog that I have no control over and/or do not endorse.  

Sorry for being so hard about it all, but it's one thing I don't want to have to deal with.  I know others may jump at the chance to have their blogs make money for them.  I don't have a problem with that and of course I would love to make a little extra to take care of the bills.  I'm just not going to do it at the expense of my readers.  

No comments: