Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Get The Works and What Are You Saving For?

I've entered two different sweepstakes that others also may be interested in.

The first is the Bath and Body Works' "Get the Works" sweepstakes.  They are giving away $500 worth of products.  You can enter here. Disclosure: following this link will add additional entries for me to win.  You will also get your own link to invite others to enter.  Now I don't know about you, but I LOVE Bath and Body Works products.  Not all of them, but a good portion of them.  Enough for me to be able to come up with $500 worth of products if I win...that's for sure!  The sweepstakes ends October 22, 2008.

The second is FNBO Direct's "What are you saving for?" sweepstakes.  They are giving away a $100 Amazon.com gift certificate.  You can enter here.  Disclosure: I do not get any additional entries or credit by you following this link.  This sweepstakes ends October 6, 2008.

No comments: