Thursday, May 29, 2008

Nearing End of Month

It's nearing the end of the month and it's just about time to look at the final numbers for the month. 

I haven't looked at the finances at all for the past couple of days.  So today I'll be updating some figures on the sidebar (though I may have to do it again in a couple of days, but that's OK).  And perhaps I'll look into balancing my checkbook ledger, look online to see what's going on in the accounts, etc.

Interest and my VA Benefit will start trickling in on the 31st, though with it being a Saturday I may not see it online right away even if it posts.  You'd think it was all automatic.

DH has to get gas today.  I can just imagine how much it costs now!  The interview for the closer job went well and the benefits look good, but they said they may want to do a second interview in a couple of weeks.  No big deal really, but it would be nice if he could work closer sooner rather than later.  Oh and perhaps make more money in the process?  That's not too much to ask is it?

Oh and I tried to get my blog to have three columns because I'm a stickler for wanting everything lined up just so.  But nooooo...I can't seem to make it work and I just don't have the time to figure it out.  I found the exact same template, but with 3 columns, but it'll mess up my widgets without a lot of tweaking first.  Oh well...maybe later.

No comments: